CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) You must be the copyright owner and the photo must be taken on 8th June 2013. Photo's taken before or after the 8th June 2013 will be disqualified. You agree not to submit your Auckland Photo Day Photo entries into any other photo/art competition before 1st July 2013.
2) The photos must be submitted via the Festival website (minimum 300 dpi). The Photo Submission page available from midnight 8th June 2013 not before. Any photos taken on film must be printed and scanned and submitted by digital entry via the Festival website. Please save the files with your name and title of the photograph. Eg JHarrisUntitled
3) Entries are limited to 3 photo entries per person.
4) The photos must have been taken in Auckland region on June 8th 2013. (between midnight and midnight).
5) The finalists will be required to outline the background to the photograph for promotional purposes.
6) Entries to be received before 5pm, 14th June, 2013.
7) Work should capture the theme of Nikon Auckland Photo Day which is "Your Day in Auckland".
8) Copyright will remain with the photographer, however by entry for selection the owner irrevocably licenses the Auckland Festival of Photography Trust the right to publish the photograph or arrange publication through third parties in any form or media to promote the competition and exhibition in all territories now and in perpetuity. And be managed as part of the Auckland Photo Day photo archive for publication.
9) Submitted/e-mailed images will not be returned to entrants. Entrants are advised to retain copies of their images.
10) Entrants must provide contact details - name, address, phone and email and title of the photographs.
11) Judges decision is final.
12) If you send in any photos which have been taken on any other day than 8th June 2013 you will be disqualified.
Please submit jpg entries only. The Photo Submission page available from midnight 8th June 2013 not before and entries must be in by 5pm on Friday 14th June: NO POSTAL ENTRIES PLEASE. No entries sent prior to 8th June will be eligible.
|Website by New Zealand Internet Services Ltd.||Home | Top of Page|